30A MPPT 100V SmartSolar Charge Controller with Bluetooth
Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 updates the BlueSolar MPPT 100/30 with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This has two advantages:
• Saves space and cost over a separate Bluetooth dongle
• Allows Bluetooth access when the VE.Direct port is used to connect to a Color Control GX
The Smartsolar 100/50 is a great choice for controlling up to 440 watts of solar panels at 12 volts or 880 watts at 24 volts. With maximum open circuit voltage of 100 volts. It automatically selects between 12 and 24 volts on the output. Should the PV input exceed the rating, the controller will simply limit the the throughput to the rated level.
Besides great build quality and a 5-year warranty, the Smart Solar has a number of unique features:
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 can be connected right out of the box, and a rotary switch lets you choose between 8 preset battery type profiles. More extensive configuration and monitoring is possible via the free app on your smartphone or tablet. Being able to access 30 days’ worth of history, including daily yield and the amount of time spent it each stage, can be valuable for managing your energy collection and use.
The controller can also connect to:
• The Victron Color Control GX Panel, which can also connect to Victron battery chargers, inverters, and battery monitors.
• The MPPT Control remote, a dedicated monitor/control for all current Victron MPPT controllers with a VE.Direct port.
• The VE.Direct to USB Adapter, which can connect Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to a Windows PC (details are at this page).
Outstanding maximum efficiency exceeds 98%, with no cooling fan needed. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F). Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltages for temperature. Electronic components are resin encapsulated to protect against the elements.
For more information, see the Victron SmartSolar User’s Manual, Data Sheet, or MPPT Overview.
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
Feature highlights common to all models
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency.
- Natural convection cooling.
- Automatic battery voltage recognition.
- Flexible charge algorithm.
- Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.