40 Amp 12/ 24v MPPT Solar Charge Controller by Rich Solar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Features of the 40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller by Rich Solar include:
- Automatically detects 12V or 24V DC system voltages.
- Compatible with various deep cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, over-discharging, overload, short-circuiting, and reverse current.
- LCD screen and multiple LED indicators for displaying system operation information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
- Features diverse load control; also capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Die-cast aluminum design allows for efficient heat dissipation.
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module.
- Rated Battery Current: 40A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Max. PV Input Short Current: 50A
- Max. Battery Voltage: 32V
- Max Solar Input Voltage: 100VDC
- Charge circuit voltage drop: ≤ 0.26V
- Discharge Circuit Voltage drop: ≤ 0.15V
- Working Temperature: -35°C to +45°C
- Max Terminal Size: 8AWG
- Rated Load Current: 10% to 90% NC
- Overall Dimension: 9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85 in
- Net Weight: 4.41 lb